• Visit your assigned store's SHOPPERS DRUGMART & PHARMAPRIX
• Build and maintain strong partnerships with retail associates and managers.
• Ensure that all products for our various clients are displayed according to planograms and correctly priced, signed, and stocked
• Assemble fixtures, set-up and take down displays as required
Understand and have Experienced with reading **PLANOGRAMS***
For this location:
2 people for Quebec City
• Prior success in a merchandising, retail, or customer service role preferred, however transferable experience will be openly considered
• Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage time effectively
• Must be very comfortable working with technology.
• Physically able to lift, bend, kneel and stand for extended periods
• Bilingualism in French is an asset
• Able to work a variable schedule with an availability that aligns with:
o average of 15-25 hours per week
o hours are usually completed from Monday to FRIDAY
9:00 am until 5:00 pm (subject to change per needs of the business)
• Capable of utilizing the latest in tablet technology iPad cell phone
• Ability to complete online training and attend conference calls as required
• access to a car
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.
Ce poste peut être indiqué comme accessible aux personnes handicapées