Convoy Supply is Canada’s largest wholesale distribution company serving building envelope professionals. Our commitment to exceeding expectations among our customers is the cornerstone philosophy of the company. We are proud of the relationships that we have built over the past four decades with customers and suppliers alike, and are honoured by the friendships we share. Since we opened for business in Prince George, BC in 1972, Convoy has grown to 35 locations across Canada, including our Simplex Tapered Insulation facility in Ontario, and 8 in the Pacific Northwest USA.
Convoy has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Credit Analyst to join our amazing team. The role would suit an individual whom has had previous credit granting experience, is always trying to improve themselves and the work that they do, and works well in a team environment but is seasoned enough to independently meet time-lines and company goals. Being detail orientated, a great communicator and problem-solver will help the candidate’s success in the position. Previous construction credit experience, enrolment in the Credit Institute of Canada program would definitely be an added benefit.
Duties and responsibilities
• Analyse new credit applications for credit accounts
• Monitor and adjust credit limits for existing customer base
• Make recommendations when additional security is required to mitigate risk
• Contact customers to follow up on payments
• Process payments and educate customer on the various platforms payments can be made
• Meet Company goals to ensure the portfolio maintains a high level of success
• Provide a professional customer service experience to our internal & external customers
• Communicate with internal partners to aid in dispute resolution
• Complete account reconciliations
• Monthly reporting as required
Strengths & Skill Set
• Professional demeanour – both verbal and written
• Fluent in Both French and English
• Think independently
• Ability to nurture and develop relationships
• Goal orientated
• Proactive problem solver
• Flourishes in a high volume atmosphere
Experience and Qualifications
• 2-3 years in a credit granting role
• College certificate or diploma – Business related (Finance, Accounting, Administration)
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Previous construction credit experience, enrolment in the Credit Institute of Canada program would be an asset.
If this role fits your qualifications we look forward to discussing the role further but please note that only the candidates that are short listed for the role will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in a career with Convoy Supply Ltd.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.